Sign in to follow this  
ESGG

DISPLAY WINDOW MCP COMBO AND PMDG B737NGX

Hi!

Just moved to P3D and got the PMDG B737NGX. Was trying to set up my VR Insight MCP Combo with the help of LINDA. Think I got it to work now, and understand how I can change assignment for buttons etc. But what about the display window? Now i have some text about "FL" with "00" below and "APU" with "0C" below. I just want the MCP to look like the "old" display when I didn't used Linda.

Regards

Johnny 

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hi!

Just moved to P3D and got the PMDG B737NGX. Was trying to set up my VR Insight MCP Combo with the help of LINDA. Think I got it to work now, and understand how I can change assignment for buttons etc. But what about the display window? Now i have some text about "FL" with "00" below and "APU" with "0C" below. I just want the MCP to look like the "old" display when I didn't used Linda.

Regards

Johnny 

Hi Johnny

The PMDG737 module for LINDA uses the lefthand display to provide extra useful information to help you with your flying. The FL is the flap position and the APU is obviously. Once you are airborne this information disappears. The module actions.lua can be edited to remove this information. Look for the functions NGX_FLIGHT_INFO and NGX_AP_INFO. Comment out (using --) the lines FLIGHT_INFO1 and FLIGHT_INFO2.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks, pretty much new things to learn about Linda, but seems to be very usefull.

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg