Sign in to follow this  
solvair

Is it possible to edit and modify the database (P2A V2)?

I see some major airports lack the Tower frequency, or Ground ...For example LEMD, where we see several Tower frequencies but none Ground

I would like to edit the database to add the missing frequencies (that exist in the real airports) , but I have not seen any button to edit the database (as it is in the version P2A v1).

Is it possible to edit and modify the database (P2A V2)?

regards

The DB Maintenance feature in V1 is not available in V2.  Because of the different database update capabilities of V2, it was not possible to move the database maintenance feature from V1 to V2. 

There may be a Frequency/Controller maintenance capability in the future if I cannot find a good source for real-world updates for this data.

In  the meantime, Tower frequency can provide all the services of Clearance Delivery and Ground at airports without either of the others.

Thanks,

Dave