Sign in to follow this  
rlw9sr

MultipleCTDHookErrors...

After an OS reinstall (Win 7 Prof) and re-installation of Prepar3D v3.2.3.16769 (both on new SSDs), I continue to have Hook Errors relating to sim1.dll and visualfx.dll and, recently dwm.exe.  There is no event log generated other than the fsuipc.log (v4.494p).  The benchmark flight is with PMDG's 772 from YSSY (FlyTampa) to KSFO (FlightBeam).   The "parameters" I have changed/varied include:

1) ASN enabled/disabled (via dll.xml)

2) regenerating the prepar3d.cfg

3) GoFlight ICCS enabled/disabled.

All of these options produce the same results; at approximately 800 nm to T/D, the sim crashes.  The CPU is a i7-4930k; the MB, P9X79 Pro.  The GPU is GTX Titan X (v364.51).  System temperatures are nominal.

Any suggestions or comments would be most appreciated--Thanks,

Robert

P.S. I did receive an error pointing to the ai_player.dll even though there was no AI traffic enabled!