Sign in to follow this  
OSJJ1985

Seeking some flightsim compaions

Hey there,

As the title suggests I'm looking for a flying companion/some flying companions to have fun flying together (preferably on online networks like VATSIM or IVAO) and also just sharing experiences, etc... on flightsim generally. Perhaps even do some Shared Cockpit together.

Anyway first of all some information about me. I'm 31 years old, from Austria and have been flight simming since FS4 in 1995.
I also have real flying experience with real GA aircraft (C172), but in the simulator I mainly do Airline flights. Thanks to my new hardware I recently started to "tune up" my Flightsim, including the switch to P3D v3, with aircraft from PMDG (737,777), Aerosoft (A32X) and Majestic (Q400) and many scenery like FTX Global/Vector and some regions, a number of airports from FlyTampa, Aerosoft, FSDT, Flightbeam, etc... and additional software like ASN, PFPX, Navigraph Charts, ....!!

First of all I'm looking the main thing I'm looking for is fellow flight simmers to have fun with. It's perfectly fine if you're not that experienced. I'm happy to share my experience and also learn from yours. Yet the goal should still be "As real as it gets" and if we fail trying icon_smile.gif. So if you're interested just let me know and I'm happy to share some of my contact details. Looking forward for some answers. Here are also some software information

* = highly recommended you have this or at least a good alternative

** = Shared Cockpit flights possible

*** = Shared Cockpit flights possible with "Desk pilot", although I haven't got it yet

Prepar3d v3.2
Navigraph Charts
PFPX + Topcat
Active Sky Next*
FTX Global/Vector + openLC EU/NA + all regions from NA and Oceania
PMDG (737,777)***
Aerosoft A32X**
Majestic Dash 8-400**
Various 3rd party Airports

Cheers,

Sounds like we might be a good match. I'll PM you later this weekend.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.