Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

P3D V3.2.3 Error

Anyone getting this error? And is there a solution? Thank you.

P3D%20V3.2%20Error%204-20-16.jpg

Jim Driscoll

Hi Jim,

Perhaps the info in this article might provide a few pointers as to the cause:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/811191

Another possibility:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/24b356ad-59ef-446f-aa8b-df6b55fa78bb/an-unhandled-win32-exception-occurred?forum=Vsexpressinstall

Regards,

Mike

My rig: ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme, i7-5960X (Dynamic OC 4.6 GHz - all cores, HT=ON, AM=4085), Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT Cooler with 2xNoctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm fans, G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 3000, ASUS GTX 1080Ti ROG STRIX 11GB, GDDR5X (Driver versions: 419.67 (Win7), 441.12 (Win10)), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD x4, Samsung 970 EVO 2TB V-NAND M.2, LG BH16NS40 16x SATA Internal BDRW, EVGA 1200 P2 Watt PSU, Cooler Master HAF X, ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q (G-Sync) monitor at 120Hz. Oculus Rift. Windows 7 Pro 64bit / Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Dual Boot), Prepar3D v4.5.12.30293.

Thanks Mike,bit the 1st one doesn't seem to apply to Win 7-64,and the other was already set to the correct value.

Jim Driscoll

This happens when starting P3D? Check the dll.xml entries are in good order. Also we can rename dll.xml temporarily to check there's nothing in that causing a problem during startup.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Uninstalled My traffic 6, and error went away.

Jim Driscoll

Have you installed the FSX simconnects? I think it needs it.

Yes, with Explorer double-click these three simconnects just in case any addons need them. Often it's 61242 that's used (SP1) but the others are also used by many addons.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-RTM\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Sorry it took so long to reply,but thank you for the help,It worked.

Jim Driscoll