Sign in to follow this  
mill36uk

ORBX

Hi to one and all.

I hope this is the right place to seek some advice.

I have ORBX installed, including Base, Vector, OpenLC Europe and England.

When I open central to choose a flying area I see that if I pick Europe in the group heading only England is there.

If I choose FTX Global then my Global base, Global Vector and my Global openLC Europe are all there together.

I'm confused...shouldnt my open LC europe be in the Europe group along with England, leaving the FTX Global group with Base and Vector.

Any help would be a ppreciated as i'm not sure what to select when say flying from UK to Spain.

many thanks

I'm confused...shouldnt my open LC europe be in the Europe group along with England, leaving the FTX Global group with Base and Vector.

No, because OpenLC Europe, even though specific to a particular region, is still a "Global" product.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Any help would be a ppreciated as i'm not sure what to select when say flying from UK to Spain.

many thanks

generally for this case you want to use global with the 'hybrid' mode enabled.

you would typically only use the europe setting when flying within those regions only, like from one spot in england to another, if you know your flight is not going to be leaving that area. 

use the global mode without hybrid if you aren't flying over england at all for that particular flight

cheers

-andy crosby