Sign in to follow this  
realkewl

FSX lesson and missions

Hey All,

Will I've decided to go with Prepar3d and with a mobile unit. So I've decided to sell my Mid-Tower FSX with all the works to my neighbor for his 16 old son.

I've got a lot of software and upgrades on it, so the other day I was trying to show him how to the lessons in FSX. But I could not get the FSX to show the VR cockpit. 

I was wondering if it is because I have Steve's DX10 Fixer installed? I haven't tried disabling it, will try tonight, but wanted to know if anybody has had this issue?

Thanks,

realkewl

Can I assume you mean "can't show the VC or Virtual Cockpit"?  Do you have "Sow Hi-Resolution 3D cockpit" 

checked in the  Settings/customize/aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Can I assume you mean "can't show the VC or Virtual Cockpit"?  Do you have "Sow Hi-Resolution 3D cockpit" 

checked in the  Settings/customize/aircraft?

Yes correct I meant "VC" let me check that settings this evening.

Thanks,

realkewl

Oops! for got to type in the h for "Show Hi-resolution 3D cockpit"

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

OK finally got around to checking that setting and it's check. However, what I found is that if I do a f11 show outside view and then come back with f9, i get the VC view. However, I have no sound now from Rob...now I think this might be a VOXATC issue. Because I can hear the engine but not him talking. 

Hmmm...I might just have to sell the headset along with the system, because I cannot remember where that setting is for VOXATC.

Thanks,

Ray