Sign in to follow this  
wizard 20

5 star service

I have just made the plunge to get back into flight sim. with a far better computer and set up.now being retired my time is almost my own.so I looked around to see what the best programs to immerse the overall feel of FX Steam. a stand out was FS2Crew. with the PMDG 737 not being a novice at FS having racked up over 7000 hrs flying time with the LDS767 both online with Vatsim and just general FX flights. So adding a program like FS2Crew would be child's play! er NO. in my defense I did read the set up even printing it out. Then I got stuck.

to the rescue came MR B YORK .after swapping emails and still not resolving my issue Bryan ask to take over my comp to find the fault. he did so in a couple of minutes. so I'am now up and running.

this is fantastic service, and in my mind should be applauded. again thank-you Bryan a BIG 5 STARS TO YOU.

PS. MY ISSUE WAS I DID NOT SET THE VOICE TO ENGLISH/US. 

Glad  you got  it  sorted  :)  although   this  is  mentioned in the manual :Tounge:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg