Sign in to follow this  
l_jayma

ASN Weather Request Popup window

Anyone have the issue with the ASN Weather Request popup window just open up without activating it from the addon menu? I did select it once but i closed the window, but it keeps appearing.

I am running ASN 5921 P3dv3.2

Anyone have the issue with the ASN Weather Request popup window just open up without activating it from the addon menu? I did select it once but i closed the window, but it keeps appearing.

I am running ASN 5921 P3dv3.2

Yes, I've had that happen to me a few times as well in the latest non beta build in FSX. Sometimes I'm just sitting there not touching anything looking at the screen and the weather box will just open on its own.

I have a ticket open regarding some other issues but have not reported this as I keep forgetting, but I will mention it to them.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yes, I've had that happen to me a few times as well in the latest non beta build in FSX. Sometimes I'm just sitting there not touching anything looking at the screen and the weather box will just open on its own.

I have a ticket open regarding some other issues but have not reported this as I keep forgetting, but I will mention it to them.

I was asked to change the shortcut from the default CTRL+F11 to something else..I have not had the chance to full test if this is the solution but sounds likely it is the answer.

I was asked to change the shortcut from the default CTRL+F11 to something else..I have not had the chance to full test if this is the solution but sounds likely it is the answer.

I have the same problem. I changed the default CTRL+F11 to CTRL+12 but the problem remained.

I noticed that it also pops up when I change VC views .

p3d ver 3.3.5 + 737NGX +ASN SP5

Emmanuel Argiropoulos

Emmanuel Argiropoulos

LGMT

https://aviation4all.wordpress.com/

I have the same problem. I changed the default CTRL+F11 to CTRL+12 but the problem remained.
I noticed that it also pops up when I change VC views .

I changed it CTRL+F12 and the problem was resolved.

Perhaps a corrupted file or CTRL+F12 is conflicting with something else.

Worse Case..delete and re-install ASN

Problem solved

Pressing ctrl+F11 (default) the window ASN weather request pops up. This windows has four options to select. Selecting one of the options pops up another window. That second window has the option "back" which leads to the first window. The first window has the option "close" which closes the window.

But..

Flying the 737NGX the second window appeared small (height) and the last option "back" was not visible. So I used to close the window by right clicking on it and selecting close window. That caused the problem. Now I resize the window so that the last selection "back" is visible, I select "back" and from the first window i select close, which  appears to be the normal procedure. 

Following the normal procedure the problem does not exist.

So the question now is: Why in 737NGX the second window appear small ? I checked it with another p3d airplane and the window has normal size with all the options visible.

Any way, now it is not a major problem and I can live with that.

Emmanuel Argiropoulos

LGMT

https://aviation4all.wordpress.com/