Sign in to follow this  
mrfuni

F4U Corsair

Guest erevans

I am looking for an f4u Corsair to use in FS2004. This my first post so I hope this is the right place.Thanks for any help.Ernest

Guest jerrycwo4

No wonder this aircraft made the AWARDS page. I just finished installing it and what a GREAT plane !!!!!! It flys smooth as silk. The wings fold and the tail hook works. Thanks for the tip. I had forgoten how great some of the FREE aircraft are. I will be flying this one a lot !! jerrycwo4

Glad I took the time to post the links; I downloaded it way back when it was first posted. But never installed it, because I had just bought a whole lot of addon planes...flight1 piper meridian, PDMG NG and FSD 337 Skymaster. I was so busy doing check rides on these guys I forgot about the great freeware planes I downloaded that got Bravo Zulu awards. I got to get back to my roots with the freeware planes ;-)Course I will most likely buy all the highly user rated payware and fly the highly user rated freeware to boot. Need more time in the day to do it though :)

Guest erevans

Thanks for the link. I downloaded and installed it but have not found a way to tame the take-off. Hard to believe this is correct.I wonder if a patch is in order? Plane looks great. It could use some landing lights and the check list could be translated. The markings in the review are not with the plane.Thanks