Sign in to follow this  
chuchu40

What am I doing wrong?

Hi guys

I hope I can get some expert advice on this one. During my tutorial on the cold and dark startup procedure, I encounter a problem when I get to the part where I have to verify that the Bus Trans Switch is guarded and the Transfer Bus Off, Source Off and Gen Off lights are supposed to be illuminated (page 0,00,58 tutorial #2).  By the time I reach this part, the only lights that are on are the Gen Bus lights. Mind you, I've gone through these steps multiple times, step by step, and I still end up with just the Gen Bus lights illuminated when they are all supposed to be illuminated. I don't understand what I'm missing. I can't go any further (and won't go any further)  until I make sure that I'm doing these steps right,.and just starting the aircraft up the easy way with the FMC is not what I bought it for..I mean whats the point in that , right? So, if any of you brilliant minded pros can give me some suggestions on how to do this, your help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Regards

By the time I reach this part, the only lights that are on are the Gen Bus lights.

This is correct. It's a mistake in the writing. Ignore the line and continue.

Kyle Rodgers

This is correct. It's a mistake in the writing. Ignore the line and continue.

Great! Thanks Kyle for your help. I was scratching my head, wondering what was going on.

Great! Thanks Kyle for your help. I was scratching my head, wondering what was going on.

Welcome. Let us know if you run across any other issues!

Kyle Rodgers