Sign in to follow this  
ETNWHVAC

Master Brightness Dial Issue!

I just upgraded to P3Dv3.3.5 and I have to say the new performance is bar non the best I had With your product. Now here us the issue I encounter. While taxing or Flying for that matter if I Dial back or forward the Master Brightness knob the FPS drop from say 27 or 30 to somewhere between 13-15 then if I stop dialing the knob then the frames goes back to normal. Is that something you guys there at PMDG can look into. Thanks!!! Other than that I'm loving this bird even more now that I can actually use it with high frame rate!!

The problem only exists when the dial is being changed?  How is that a problem?

I only see a change in frame rate when i go to or from the MIN value, and it is very short in duration.  I suspect this may vary with system performance.

Dan Downs KCRP