Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

France Photoreal freeware

I seem to be getting bushes on the runway on Zurich LSZH and in Geneva LSGG. These are addon airports with priority above photoreal scenery. Is there any way to remove the unwanted bushes?

On 11/3/2021 at 11:03 PM, LGKR said:

I seem to be getting bushes on the runway on Zurich LSZH and in Geneva LSGG. These are addon airports with priority above photoreal scenery. Is there any way to remove the unwanted bushes?

Hi.  Not sure if it's related, but did you install the patch for LSZH?  The link should be in the text document.  That was mostly to do with terrain, but could also affect any excludes.  I just installed Aerosoft's LSZH in to P3DV5 with the France photoreal, and I didn't see any autogen on the runways.  I would suggest installing the patch below, and using the addon.xml method, install Autogen Configuration Merger to your P3DV5.

Also, if you are using any ORBX scenery, ensure you use the library insertion tool in settings to set ORBX scenery below any other 3rd party airports.  Shouldn't really affect it, but best to ensure everything is layered correctly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wf7IjGLOiXrJBu1iGCB_Zik21ssHVdMU

https://www.scenerydesign.org/autogen-configuration-merger/

As for the other autogen issues, I'm not sure.  The autogen is all from different sources, so seems to be a bit hit and miss on mine also.  It depends on how your autogen files are set up, as some developers alter these when installing scenery.  Some rely on having France VFR autogen (AGX) installed.  I have Autogen Configuration Merger installed, so that is supposed to automatically combine differnt autogen sources so you don't have to mess with your default autogen files, and it is suggested that you don't try to alter these yourself.

Edited by scotth6

Thanks. I downloaded the autogen again, and now there is no autogen on the runway. Dont know why, but now it works.

As regards the missing autogen on Corsika, this is because Corsika is not part of the France Photoreal package. It is actually part of the Italy Photoreal package (although a part of the country of France so far as I know). I simply had to add the Corsika autogen to my Italy texture folder.

• Like 1