Sign in to follow this  
McLaren

GTX980Ti Hybrid - Poor AA/Flitering

Hey all,

In March I built a new rig with a 980Ti Hybrid and everything was fine and dandy. One day I turned on my machine and heard a fan spinning load enough to be mistaken as a helicopter in my office. Long story short the radiator on my 980Ti hybrid had gone bad and I had to RMA it. While I was going through the RMA process I installed my 780 from an old build and uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, cleared my P3D shaders, and removed the display entries from the CFG file. The sim worked (obviously left-ward moves of sliders compared to the 980) and it was more then okay for the time I was waiting for the replacement 980Ti to come in.This week the RMA arrived and I had a chance to install it last night. I uninstalled my drivers and and installed the latest drivers (368.69 I believe, July 6 release), cleared my shaders, removed display entries and fired up the sim. I am now getting very bad AA and AF performance and lots of stuttering. I blew up my config file completely to start from scratch and I am still having issues. Does anyone have any suggestion besides a full reinstall which I think is the next step. I am on P3D 3.3.5 and full specs are in my profile. 

Thanks! 

Jordan. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W