Sign in to follow this  
tjsratman

Navigraph failure ...

The Navigraph exe file puts a Navigraph Carenado folder on the FSX root, but when I start the King Air 350i ... it doesn't update the cycle.

I am a subscriber to the Navigraph database  but don't see  an  update window  the  first  time  I  run  the  aircraft  after  updating the database. It is nowhere to be seen.

My  EMB505 PHENOM 300 HD works just fine ... but of course, I have the NAVIGRAPH EMB505 PHENOM 300 EXTENSION PACK installed.

Any  help  with this  would be great.

In the Proline 21 User Manual it says ... The  system  already  include  a  Navigraph  database, updated  up  to  2013.  If  you’re  suscribed  to  Navigraph or  you’re  adding  a  new  database  you’ll  see  an  update window  the  first  time  you  run  the  aircraft  after  updating the database.

This does not work.

It's probably related to the dll.xml file. You may have to manually add it with a xml text editor. It's not hard to actually do, but finding the file is. It's in your users/appdata/roaming folder. The dll.xml is hidden, and you'll have to select "show hidden files". I don't recall the actual text to be added, but if you search the forums, you'll find the specific entry to be made.