Sign in to follow this  
Rupert2241

PMDG 737-800/900 NGX disc addition to download new update

Hi, so I recently re-installed my pc and all of my flightsim stuff needed updating anyway. About a year and a half ago I purchased the PMDG 737 NGX of Amazon, it is the full proper version and comes with a registration key aswell, However to update to the new version of the 737 I need to have signed up to their customer databases which i am not. quotation from the website:

Service Pack 1d Now Available 

PMDG has released Service Pack 1d for existing owners of the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX Base Package that adds the ability to install into FSX Steam Edition as well as bug fixes and weather radar functionality. You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email.Click here to log-in.

I wish to update to the new version but i don't know how. any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Robert 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, so I recently re-installed my pc and all of my flightsim stuff needed updating anyway. About a year and a half ago I purchased the PMDG 737 NGX of Amazon, it is the full proper version and comes with a registration key aswell, However to update to the new version of the 737 I need to have signed up to their customer databases which i am not. quotation from the website:

Service Pack 1d Now Available

PMDG has released Service Pack 1d for existing owners of the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX Base Package that adds the ability to install into FSX Steam Edition as well as bug fixes and weather radar functionality. You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email.Click here to log-in.

I wish to update to the new version but i don't know how. any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Robert

Was it a boxed version you bought on Amazon? If so, that version was published by Aerosoft, and you would need to get the update from them.

http://www.aerosoft.com

• Upvote 1