Sign in to follow this  
bahwet

Installation Issue

Hi guys,

I recently bought the immersion A320's series. And todayI bought the 737 pack for immersion. Accidently i have bought them in different accounts. I mean they are connected in different accounts. The A320 pack works without any problem. How ever i'm unable to install the 737. The funny thing is i also bought the precipitfx(the rain addon) and even its installed in a different account it works properly. I'm really sorry if an topic related to my issue exists.

With my best regards Ahmet Can.

I forget to copy past the warning that i'm facing. Here it is guys;

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection has been changed ; enumeration operation may not be executed.
   directory: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   directory: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   directory: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
  directory : c.a(Boolean A_0)
  directory: VFXCentral.MainWindow.a(Object A_0, DoWorkEventArgs A_1)
  directory: System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
  directory: System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Hi guys,

I recently bought the immersion A320's series. And todayI bought the 737 pack for immersion. Accidently i have bought them in different accounts. I mean they are connected in different accounts. The A320 pack works without any problem. How ever i'm unable to install the 737. The funny thing is i also bought the precipitfx(the rain addon) and even its installed in a different account it works properly. I'm really sorry if an topic related to my issue exists.

With my best regards Ahmet Can.

I forget to copy past the warning that i'm facing. Here it is guys;

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection has been changed ; enumeration operation may not be executed.
   directory: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   directory: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   directory: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
  directory : c.a(Boolean A_0)
  directory: VFXCentral.MainWindow.a(Object A_0, DoWorkEventArgs A_1)
  directory: System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
  directory: System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Hi, if you are having issues with your accounts, please contact us through the support page.

For the "enumeration operation may not be executed" error, make sure to move or rename your uninstalled PMDG 737-600 and 737-700 folder in the SimObjects/Airplanes folder.

Let me know if that works

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Dear Mr. Keven,

Yes it has fixed my issue! :)  I appreciate your help as a co-founder. Many companies do not take care of their support issues like this gentle! :)

Best Regards,

Ahmet Can

Hi, if you are having issues with your accounts, please contact us through the support page.

For the "enumeration operation may not be executed" error, make sure to move or rename your uninstalled PMDG 737-600 and 737-700 folder in the SimObjects/Airplanes folder.

Let me know if that works

Regards,

Keven

Dear Mr. Keven,

Yes it has fixed my issue! :)  I appreciate your help as a co-founder. Many companies do not take care of their support issues like this gentle! :)

Best Regards,

Ahmet Can

Dear Mr. Keven,

Best Regards,

Ahmet Can

My pleasure!

Enjoy the products!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42