Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

DF Bonanza A36

Guest alextooi

Dear all,I recently purchased DF Bonanza A36, interm of aircraft system is awesome, I like it very much. But I'm facing a low fps issue, even I try to fly without VC. This aircraft seem only getting frame rates is 20 fps to 23fps. I make an experiment, I try to load up PMDG747-400 at the same airport, got it about 27fps~30fps.I anyone please tell me, do you facing a same problem?B/Regards...Alex Ooi

Hi Alex,This is very strange as there should be no impact on frames with the A36 which is very smooth on most configs.I suggest that you uninstall (using Windows Add/remove Progs) and reinstall it.Try also to uncheck the VC reflections feature and see if there is any improvement.According to the fps you generally get I assume that you have a high-end computer. Are you using the latest video driver?Are you defragmenting your HD (s) regularly?I can assure you that your "low" fps using the A36 (most of the simmers would love to have 20 fps on busy airports!!)when you get >27 using the 747-400 are not due to DF's airplane but rather to an install or config issue.Try also posting your problem at DF's support forum, http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php...topics&forum=25, someone there will be pleased to help you.Best wishes,David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.