Sign in to follow this  
light_blue_yonder

ASUS G752VY i7-6700HQ Performance

Well, anything else I can do? I heard the 6700HQ is not overclock-able. Something else I can do to my fps? I'm specifically thinking of this. I know VC is more fps intensive, but my FSX looks the same as his and doesn't even run half as smooth. If anyone has any ideas about what to do, please let me know.

Haoning Qu

You have two options... cut back on your power hungry addons, or get a faster system..

But you likely know that already :wink:

Quote:  "Same setting, default Trike at Friday Harbour, default fair weather runs at around 50 fps."

Bert

Another thing, I had G-SYNC on from yesterday, shut down. Powered on today and found my other game's fps took a massive drop. Turned off G-SYNC and restarted, everything back to normal. Just curious, but fairly certain my 15 fps is without G-SYNC. Well, still open to suggestions to improve fps other than the obvious turn down settings or get a better system.

Haoning Qu

Did you resolve your problema?

I'm thinking about a new laptop, and i'm in doubt about na Clevo with i5 6600K and GTX1060 or a Clevo with i7 6700HQ with GTX 1060?

Ricardo (Montijo, Portugal).
System: MSFS2020

NEW BUILD in process:

Intel i7 12700K, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra, 64GB RAM DDR5, Gigabyte RTX 3080 TI, 2TB SSD Samsung 980 PRO, 1TB SSD WD SN750, 1TB SSD Kingston A2000, Corsair Hydro H150i Elite LCD, Corsair RM1000x, Corsair Virtuoso SE Headset, Corsair 5000D Airflow with 7 SP120mm RGB Elite Fans, LG 35WN65 (3440x1440), Thrustmaster Airbus Officer Pack+AddOn