Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Afcad Problems

Guest bloggo

I wonder if anyone can assist with two problems I have encountered with downloads.The first is Hong Kong airport (vhhh2005b.zip) by Thomas Kwong where the taxiway signs are in the middle of the taxiways and verges, also the ships are missing. I have tried to contact Thomas but without success.The other problem is Michael Magners Gibralter airport (gibraltar2004.zip) which does not show taxiways or markings, but these are displayed in the Afcad program: AI aircraft also follow the correct route. Again I have tried to locate Michael but the E-Mail address appears to be incorrect.Any answers to my queries would be appreciated.Many ThanksBill Watkins.

Can't help you on your problems, but as a general observation:1. Taxisigns aren't controlled by the AFCAD program. They need to be moved by other tools.2. Many addon airports use FS2K-style runway and taxiway scenery. This scenery overrides the visual scenery in the default and also any AFCAD files, though not the AI or other non-visual aspects of AFCAD.scott s..