Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

Aircrafts lights not turning on?

I have noticed that all my aircraft exterior lights doesn't function anymore  what could be causing that?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Sounds like the OP was messing around with something!  Any aircraft lights that are not part of the model would

come from your main Effects Folder.  Hope that hasn't been deleted.  Also in your settings there is one for pilot

controls aircraft lights.  Make sure that is checked.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Sounds like the OP was messing around with something!  Any aircraft lights that are not part of the model would

come from your main Effects Folder.  Hope that hasn't been deleted.  Also in your settings there is one for pilot

controls aircraft lights.  Make sure that is checked.

Thanks for the quick answer,  I will take a look but I am pretty sureI have pilot control light checked.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

When you said all aircraft exterior lights,  that included beacon, strobe, taxi, wing Nav lights, etc?  How about all

landing lights?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

When you said all aircraft exterior lights,  that included beacon, strobe, taxi, wing Nav lights, etc?  How about all

landing lights?

Yes, before I made things  worse,  I did a system restore, all back but there is something not right with the PMDG's.  Don't they suppose to have strobes on the wings?

Sorry, no PMDGs in my hangar!

Charlie Aron

Does it have a Strobe Lite Switch ?? Check in Your Aircraft.cfg file and see if the Strobe Lite Listed is in the Effects File ??

Johnman B)