Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

Problem- Question about the new NY Bridges file in the file library

I love the idea for a NY bridges fix file in the library. I am having a problem though. It seems that now I have (2) of everything - (2) Shea Stadiums, (2) GW Bridges, (2) Meadowlands, etc. I installed it in the Addon Sceneryscenery directory as wassuggested. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?I tried to email Thomas Perry but the email bounced.Thanks.Chris Catalano

Guest beana51

Hi Chris, I just installed it also. I put it in "addon scenery".Went in no problem. I too tried to E-Mail Mr. Thomas ,same result.However ,he is on page two,on this forum. Known as 'wildfire563. I thanked him there for this great fix. Regards VIN

Guest wildfire563

Hi Chris,Sorry for the bouncing email, the email address is wrong in the readme. It should be Thomas@flyingscool.com.I need some more information to help fix your problem.What addons do you have installed? I did get a message from somebody using Megascenery that they had 2 shea stadiums. They didn't mention any other doubles, though.Are the doubles exactly on top of each other? Are they misplaced from each other?If you disable the bgl (rename it to NYBridges.bg!), does one of each pair still exist?A screenie would help.Thomas

Thanks for the response. I use the NY Megascenery too. Also, I use the incredible detailed Manhattan addon scenery (I forgot the Manufacturer). Also, when I remove the .bgl, it clears up the problem with the doubles - it goes back to one of each building. Finally, the double buildings are not EXACTLY upon one another. They are slightly misalligned - I guess this is why I was able to see both Shea Stadiums, etc.Thanks again for the response.Chris Catalano

I think the city scenery you are referring to is Aerosoft's Manhatten.