Sign in to follow this  
Yassin Kulk

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine. I'm Yassin Kulk and I thought it was about time to introduce myself after being part of the flight simulation world for more than six years.

My flight simulation career started around the age of 6 watching my dad fly the world on the old Commodore64 and Amiga (MS 4.0 DOS). After graduating from High School, I wanted to pursue the ambition of becoming an airline pilot some day, but got carried away with my best friends and did a Human Resource Management study at the University of Amsterdam (how the hell did I end up doing that? don't know, don't ask...). After graduating I didn't like where I was, decided to join a global Ground Handler based in EHAM, went through some senior functions dispatching flights (office-wise) and then moved my way up to Air China Cargo. From there, I got the chance of being on-board a B777 and B747 four to five times a week overseeing the cargo operations. Then got asked to work for Qatar Airways Cargo, who I currently work for.

What am I up to currently?
Working on an own VA (already got quite far), building an own B777 home simulator (multi-year plan, it'll take forever), still tuning my P3Dv3 to get the max. out of my computer system but most of all: training myself on VATSIM and more importantly having fun with other community members.

I hope I can bring some knowledge from the workfloor to this community (also with my access to multiple airports and aircrafts as a part of my job). And I also like to be part of this community to educate myself, contribute in discussions and more importantly to connect with other community members.

Thanks for reading, hope the introduction wasn't too long and I hope to get to know you guys as well soon!

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

WELCOME! Yassin.

I wish you well in your VA.

One more thing: I note that you fly the PMDG 777. If you want to take part in the PMDG forums on AVSIM you need to put your name in your signature area (impressive setup!).

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the tip regarding the PMDG forums. Haven't got the time to check that out, but I will make sure to add my name to my signature right away.

Cheers!