Sign in to follow this  
i7ay89

Unable to activate PMDG777

Hi there,

I recently purchased the PMDG 777 for P3D (needless to say I have a legit copy of P3D with academic license).

After installing the PMDG777 and launching the simulator, no activation window been poped-up whatsoever.

I did a little research on the net and noticed that it might be related to a SimConnect issue -> So I downloaded the SDK from the download link I received from P3D, and installed the SDK but I'm still unable to activate the PMDG777.

please help! S.O.S

I spent so much money for a product that won't even run

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I did a little research on the net and noticed that it might be related to a SimConnect issue -> So I downloaded the SDK from the download link I received from P3D, and installed the SDK but I'm still unable to activate the PMDG777.

Instead of researching, there was a readme file right next to the installer that explained the exact steps that you needed to accomplish in this regard. Downloading the SDK was not required, and likely did nothing to solve the issue.

The correct steps (as also included in that readme file) are as follows:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a111/aircraft-loads-up-dead-no-activation-window-no-landing-gear-simconnect-issue.aspx

Full names - first and last - are also required to be included in your posts.