Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane 737 Reviews?

Is there any place to find objective reviews of the Ariane 737s?I am aware of the Ariane issues, so please stay on topic. I don't want to create an Ariane flaming thread, just an objective review from a 3rd party.Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

even though they sometimes turn into flame fests, the many posts on here have covered the positives and negatives.

>Is there any place to find objective reviews of the Ariane>737s?>>I am aware of the Ariane issues, so please stay on topic. I>don't want to create an Ariane flaming thread, just an>objective review from a 3rd party.>>Thanks.>>> I find the lack of a review very strange, not sure why there are not any from well known.coms or Avsim (although it can be claimed Avsim is biased "not true IMO). Although I don't care for them on a personal level I always believe a product should stand upon it's own right. But again there are no reviews to be found other than personal ones that reqally do not add up to much other than being subjective by non 737 NG pilots.. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Randy, maybe it is the cost of the package? I am not sure if reviewers get a free product for their review or not? Also, I am sure that the users dont feel quite up to speed to write a good review.I dont know, just guessing here.

I very much doubt that Ariane has offered it's product for review to the 'main' FS sites - probably for the same reason as it adopts for never 'speaking' on the forums (other than through 'supporters').Personally, I'd love to read a full review of the product (NOT the company), so that technical comparisons (which are inevitable) with Ariane's major competitors can finally be answered.Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see such a review.........Toni.