Sign in to follow this  
Tethred

IXEG 733 and MCE flow not working

Hi.

I've updatet the MCE to the latest version. I fired up the SIM and loaded the IXEG 737-300.

I opened the MCE Flow for the plane and was ready to see MCE do it's magic. I was surpised when I found that the cockpit preparation flow command isn't working.

Most of the other commands work, however to be sure it wasn't me speaking incorrectly I created a VoxScript with the command "cockpit preparation procedure"
This is the result:

VoxScript (my command): 6e4d0a4ec53145cbae4631e1c329fed6.png

VocScript (output command): c3ed404674f24024a1bb54129d4b1607.png

http://prntscr.com/c62u36

The Verbose: 76a22064d051411488556c76a00e87ba.png

What could do this?

Fly safe

Harald

I Just noticed that this happens with all flows that has[ xxxxx xxxxx procedure] in it. Is it to similar to the check list commands?

Before taxi procedure

Before take-off procedure

c92d9b3b5e564cad981bce4dbadf1286.png

Hi.

I've updatet the MCE to the latest version. I fired up the SIM and loaded the IXEG 737-300.

I opened the MCE Flow for the plane and was ready to see MCE do it's magic. I was surpised when I found that the cockpit preparation flow command isn't working.

Most of the other commands work, however to be sure it wasn't me speaking incorrectly I created a VoxScript with the command "cockpit preparation procedure"

This is the result:

VoxScript (my command): 6e4d0a4ec53145cbae4631e1c329fed6.png

VocScript (output command): c3ed404674f24024a1bb54129d4b1607.png

http://prntscr.com/c62u36

The Verbose: 76a22064d051411488556c76a00e87ba.png

What could do this?

Fly safe

Harald

I Just noticed that this happens with all flows that has[ xxxxx xxxxx procedure] in it. Is it to similar to the check list commands?

Before taxi procedure

Before take-off procedure

c92d9b3b5e564cad981bce4dbadf1286.png

If you happen to be an existing user, after installing the latest update, you need to briefly un the application wizard, without going through speech training.

Click Start->All apps->Multi Crew X-Plane->Tools->Run app wizard.

That will get the pre-made flows copied over to the relevant IXEG 737 folder in \My Documents\Myvoicescripts\\Copilot\Aircraft\ folder. IXEG folder is named <733>

The flows for that aircraft should be there. You don't have to create them from scratch.

Your screenshot shows you're adding a command "cockpit preparation procedure" to be triggered by the custom flow you have created. That command doesn't exist.

It's usually a trigger sentence for a specific flow.

Once you have run the wizard, go to <Command> tab in MCE user interface and click <Voxscript>

You should find the pre-made flows listed there.

Up to you then to use them as they are, or modify them to suit your needs.

It worked!

I was using the Vox script to troubleshooting why the commands wasn't triggering.
Good thing it is there. :)

Thanks again!