Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

FS Live Traffic

Guest hogans

Has anyone purchased the new FS Live Traffic AI program yet?Reviews?

>Has anyone purchased the new FS Live Traffic AI program yet?>>Reviews?Yes I did.Have seen very little actual live traffic.I understand, the time frame is out approximately 10 min due to security issues, and I am unable to actually confirm the traffic I see is actually live.Good LuckKenny G.

I think its a good AI addon if your flying is in the US, but it does have some limitations.If the downloaded trafficfile consists of 18000 flights maybe only 8000 of these have complete flightplans, then the program tries to correct this by using older flightplans for the missing info and end up with perhaps 11000 usable flights. So they will not be all "real" flights.You also have to make sure that the time is correct in FS9, or it will not be realtime traffic at all.The most annoying thing with FSlivetraffic is that some of the planes cruise at 70000 feet which is not very realistic ofcourse, sadly there has been no mention of a patch, so i doubt this will ever be corrected.OHN

Guest Knikolaes

70,000!?Wowzers. Isnt the limit of FS 60,000? Or is that just for user aircraft?