Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

P3D v3.3.5 Scenery Problem

Runways and markings are not sharply defined. They are a bit blurry and from the air are not clearly defined. Runway taxi markings are also too pale to see unless they are directly in front. Other scenery and buildings appear normal.
 Is there some setting that I am missing?
Graphics card is Nvidia GTX1060 at 1920x1080 (or 1980x1020)
Monitor is 35" Vizio
FPS normally 35-55

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Maybe you can post screen shots from your P3D settings. Usually sharpness of runway textures is defined by the texture resolution in the sim. In addition, it appears that the textures your mentioned are mipmapped, which might be the reason why they look more blurred from the distance. Do you have the problem at every airport?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I was able to fix that problem by installing Zinertek HD Airport Graphics. I have use it for several years but did not realize it also installs into P3D.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg