Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

What are LONG ISLAND CLASSICS doing?

I am a great fan of the Long Island Classics freeware team. First there was the Bellanca Scout and Decathlon, then the Aeronca L-16 and then the best of all, the Christen Eagle. The Eagle has the best feel of ANY Fsim a/c that I have ever flown. It just feels right. The flight and VC gauges fluidity are unbeaten in the freeware world and are only equaled by a couple in the payware world. I note from their website that they have a number of projects "on-the-go" -- I would love for them to do a tricycle a/c , anything will do!! :)Regards Barry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I guess when all else fails you could always ask Kevin at Long Island Classics, Bazza!His email is liclassics@yahoo.comIf he brings good tidings, do post and let us know though! Although I am sure he will himself, if there is anything in the wind.MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Thanks for that Mark. Actually, I don't like to "pressure" freeware developers in any way at all -- so I won't contact Kevin. It will be just a matter of waiting ! :-violin I know that many developers have contacts within the community - and wondered if anybody knew anything.It's not as though I don't already have too many addons to fly in a lifetime :-lol But I do so much enjoy the Christen Eagle that I can't wait to see what is next (if anything, that is) RegardsBarry