Sign in to follow this  
MD83

AIRED

Guest jerrycwo4

Where can I find the AIRED "utility" used to reset the overspeed in a aircft. Also, what "name" do you search for? I plugged in "AIRED" into Avsim file search and came up with nothing. Thanks, jerrycwo4

Guest franksalot

Hi Jim,Could not find Utilird, only Miscellaneous, AIRED was in there. Utilities is easier to spell though :)Ken

Guest jerrycwo4

Thanks for the help but it appears that this "utility" is for FS'98..I was trying to change the over speed in a FS2004 aircraft and this is way, way, way over my head! jerrycwo4

The aired for FS98 works for FS9. I just tried it. It is neat that the program for FS98 still works for FS9. That many years.JimCYWG

I've been AirEd for years, and it's absolutely brilliant :). Do make backups, as Rob mentioned :)---------------------------------------"If it doesn't have a VC, I won't be flying it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/smug.gif" ... hang on a minute .... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/unsure.gif ... that is too restrictive! Most flight simulator planes don't have a fully functional VC .... I'm happy to fly non-VC planes such as the brilliant iFDG range, Samdim's fantastic aircraft, POSKY's wonderful planes, and many many others! I'm the richer for it :).