Sign in to follow this  
bandini

P3D generic aircrafts affectation does not work

Hello,

I use Linda since v1. Recently I reinstalled p3d latest version and Linda latest version. Since then I am unable to trigger any function using the generic p3d aircrafts. Using 737ngx no problem. But for example with the baron and my x55 throttle, I select and assign via Linda a switch for gear down, everything seems ok in Linda (switch correctly assigned, no errors messages), but when I push the switch nothing happens. I tried the same with the F22, not better. I reinstalled FSUIPC and Linda but no chance.

Any clue ?

Thanks a lot

Cedric

Hi Cedric

You should not have any difficulty with the Default FSX functions with LINDA 2.8.3, FSUIPC4 and P3D 3.2. The standard functions work for me with the default Baron 58. The only possible issues I can think of are that you need the full, paid version of FSUIPC4 or, if you are using P3D 3.3, there are issues with FSUIPC4 offsets. That said you say that you have PDMG 737NGX working.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Sill no anwser..... well I reversed back to LINDA v 2.7.0 and it works again....but really curious. As I said, using de PMDG737, non problem at all using my X-55 (idem with the saitek yoke). But as soon as I load a generic aircraft, affectations did not work.

Cheers.

Cedric

PS: oups.....we post at the same time.....thanks for your help....will maybe try again....but not sure that I really need the latest LINDA version...it was just curious and maybe a "bug"....will do some more tests