Sign in to follow this  
geedub

Default views (S) key how to remove or reorder!

I've made some good progress with this by getting down to just VC and Spot view. But I still have the right overwing view and want to remove it. Doesn't seem to be listed in cameras.cfg or aircraft.cfg.

Searched all over. Any kind soul able to help me with this minor issue? P3d

Many thanks

Gareth

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Searched all over. Any kind soul able to help me with this minor issue? P3d

Many thanks

Is this for one particular plane or all the default?

gb.

Probably in the same files of the aircraft folder of whatever aircraft you experience this with.

Hi guys, thanks for getting back on this. I got it sorted in the end, though still in BETA as it were.

OPUSFSI Live Camera config was the source of one of the views (now deleted). But as regards NGX views what I found was that simply adding a CycleHidden=Yes entry to the CameraDefinitions of unwanted views was not a permanent solution. Deleting the entire Cameradefintion for unwanted views, was. So now I can toggle instantly between just VC and Spot (for taxiing) via kbd and my Saitek X52, with OPUS cameras giving the NGX cockpit views I want to manage the aircraft.

I have these views assigned to separate G-keys on my kbd (Corsair K50). All views remain accessible if you want them via the P3d in-sim menu. I did find once or twice that rebooting the PC led to loss of some joystick settings but so far so good now that I have deleted the CamDef views settings I don't want.

Regards