Sign in to follow this  
brucek

NOAA plug-in- save weather

Using the NOAA plug-in (and the excellent Ventura add-on), every time I load XPX at an airport I get current weather, which is normally good. But on occasion there's something unique about the weather (like today at KSFO: KSFO 152340Z 1600/1706 21025G35KT P6SM VCSH SCT018 BKN025 - an excellent weather configuration to use the 19's).

Is there some way to archive weather for a specific time/date, and be able to return to it as required, using the excellent NOAA weather plug-in?

Thanks, Bruce.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Using the NOAA plug-in (and the excellent Ventura add-on), every time I load XPX at an airport I get current weather, which is normally good. But on occasion there's something unique about the weather (like today at KSFO: KSFO 152340Z 1600/1706 21025G35KT P6SM VCSH SCT018 BKN025 - an excellent weather configuration to use the 19's).

Is there some way to archive weather for a specific time/date, and be able to return to it as required, using the excellent NOAA weather plug-in?

Thanks, Bruce.

Good question but I'm not sure. If you ask in this thread I'm sure Joan will respond and perhaps implement such a  feature.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/72313-noaa-weather-plugin/&page=82