This should be completely irrelevant for the type of fidelity that is the goal for both products. The FF version for example runs competely externally to XP to overcome the limitations imposed by the sim. Unless of course you are referring to the FMGS revisions.
The WX radar and some other features are as of now disabled for the beta test. Here are the rest as well as known bugs for the initial beta release:
- Icing related things and effects.
- Some problems with APU, it's model is a subject to complete replacement. Control logics works as expected.
- Unexpected behaviour of conditioning system in some cases.
- Some FWC aural warnings, including stall, speed, windshare, pitch.
- Some FWC warnings (about 5% still not implemented).
- FWC warnigs override logics (primary faults is not hiding secondary).
- Failures's linkage with sim and any interface.
- Behaviour of the systems during faults.
- Minor systems: recorder, evacuation lights and logics, masks oxygen, cargo heat/smoke, etc.
- FMGS: some alternate route\airport functions, fix info, offset, abeam points, step alts, pilot holds.
- Full EGPWS map (only loaded by the sim region is shown on the map).
- Some self test logics.