Sign in to follow this  
Jellybean_jagger

Disable MCE and FS2CREW - AT USE ONLY

Hey all,

I am quite new to flightsimming and have not discovered all add-ons yet. But still have more than essential tools to get started, even tried VATsim as well and its all awesome.

My question is, after downloading The Multi Crew Exp. Demo - for the voice interaction with ATC puposes only, it seems to be limited to support few aicrafts only. Is that correct? But still the best ATC addon with speech recognition.

The reason i dont use VATSIM is because i want to create different scenarios at different time of day and weather when simming in the evening.

I use the following add-ons:

PMDG 737ngx + FS2CREW Reeboot

Ocationally A2A C172R

Can someone please recommend me a ATC addon with speech recognition similar to Multi Crew Experience?

I really want to purchase the full version of MCE cuz it is awesome!, but i am afraid that it aint compatible with running PMDG 737NGX and FS2CREW Reboot at the same time!

Thank you!

/JBJ

P3D V3 - AS2016 - REX - ORBX FTX

My question is, after downloading The Multi Crew Exp. Demo - for the voice interaction with ATC puposes only, it seems to be limited to support few aicrafts only. Is that correct?

Sorry to hear your Demo didn't go smoothly.

It's unfortunate because there was a glitch in the very latest uploaded package, and now reverted to the previous one.

Just un-install MCE via Windows Control Panel. Then re-download and install V2.6.7.84

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

It does fully support 36 complex aircraft (that's right 36, and we aren't talking Cessna AAA or Carenado BBB. Almost all popular heavies are covered, and soon the mighty FsLabs A320 will also be supported),

It currently supports almost all PMDG aircraft (737 NGX, B777 (FO handling ECL in VC), B747, MD-11 and J41)

And yes, you can use as much or as few features you want. It took 10+ years to get support for that many aircraft.

We run MCE externally to the sim, for better stability of the latter, and to prevent speech engine eating-up precious VAS memory address space.