Sign in to follow this  
percylee

777 landing lights

When using new view for outside view no landing lights are present, is there any way PMDG could post a new MDL external file with some type of landing light included.

percy lee

is there any way PMDG could post a new MDL external file with some type of landing light included.

Immediate jump to "PMDG did it wrong?"

What simulator are you using?

Kyle Rodgers

I did not say you did it wrong, you did it like other develops.  I asked because MJC has a mdl file that adds basic landing lights for us that dont use the VC, I was hoping PMDG could do the same..I use a projector for outside view.  There have been other post about using new view/cockpit view for outside visuals with projectors and landing lights do not show.  I use P3D for sim software. This was not meant to be critical of PMDG.  I did not mean to replace the original that is down loaded with A/C but an extra one posted on your site that could be downloaded by us that used our sim in other than VC and user would replace the file.

percy lee

I did not say you did it wrong, you did it like other develops.  I asked because MJC has a mdl file that adds basic landing lights for us that dont use the VC, I was hoping PMDG could do the same..I use a projector for outside view.  There have been other post about using new view/cockpit view for outside visuals with projectors and landing lights do not show.  I use P3D for sim software. This was not meant to be critical of PMDG.  I did not mean to replace the original that is down loaded with A/C but an extra one posted on your site that could be downloaded by us that used our sim in other than VC and user would replace the file.

percy lee

I see what you're getting at now. I'd initially thought you were just switching to an external view and not seeing landing lights.

I'm not 100% sure, but since the 747 is designed with hardware users in mind, it will probably be the first to address the issue you're seeing. The 737 and 777 will eventually be updated to get these improvements as we move them into the Sim Center. Not sure of the timeline on that though.

Kyle Rodgers