Hi

I installed AS16 the day it was released for FSX, but I have notice I am not getting any clear air turbulence (cruise level) like I did when running AS Next. I do get the turbulence in clouds and sometimes at the lower levels, but during cruise nothing at all. Is anyone else having the same problem or does anyone know way this is?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anyone, any info at all. I am not getting any light chop at cruise levels (36000/37000). Used to get some in Active Sky Next.

Late reply, but I hadn't experienced it much either.  I have one flight this week in the Duke from RealAir at FL200 and had continuous mod turb.  Nothing terrible but affected speed some and had me bouncing around.  I also had some in the NGX flying in the FL300 region, FL320 if I recall correctly.  I have turb set to 50% simply because the NG and some other aircraft do not like this, nor do they handle it well.  I was getting speed some speed fluctuations in the NGX that were enough for me.  I also have enhanced turb off since others report it causing issues in complex add ons. 

Before turning up to 50% I was set at 30% and never noticed it in the NG, only smaller GA aircraft.  I only want a moderate level at most times it's present because a ruined flight would irritate me.  It's not the real world where climbing or deviating can often escape it.