Sign in to follow this  
McFly08151

HID mapping changing after restart LINDA

HI
I have a great problem:
Firsrt thank you for this great Programm and sorry for my bad english.

I`m using LINDA Ver 2.8.4 / FSX Acc.
My HID`s are a Saitek Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Yoke System and 4 Arcaze Modules. Every arcaze module is split into two HID devices with 20 Button.
Every HID working fine with LINDA.
If i restart LINDA (not the PC) the devices are changed and every button is assigned to a other device.  

I have now idea whats happened.
i configured it three times and every restart of LINDA the devices are changed.

Any idea whats happend and what can i do to solve my problem.

Edit: Only mapping for the arcaze modules are changed. Mapping for the Saitek HID is fix. 

German:

Hallo
Ich habe ein echtes Problem.
Ich nutze LINDA mit dem FSX.
Ich habe 4 Arcaze Module am PC angeschlossen. Jedes Arcaze Modul ist mit jeweils 20 Button konfiguriert.
Wenn ich die Programmierung vornehme arbeitet alles hervorragend. Sobald ich LINDA schließe und neustarte sind die Zuordnungen der Button total vertauscht.
Scheinbar werden die HID`s neu zugeordnet. Bisher kannte ich dieses Problem nur, wenn ein neues Gerät angeschlossen wird. Jetzt habe ich das Problem auch bei einem Neustart.
Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte.

Nachtrag: Interessanterweise ändern sich "nur" die Zuordnungen für die Arcaze Module. Die Zuordnungen für die Saitek HID`s bleiben sind scheiar fest und werden nachträglich nicht geändert.

Danke im voraus

Hi McFly

Welcome to the LINDA community. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with the assignments to your Arcaze modules. This can be a issue with identical devices with the same VIDs and PIDs. Can you go to the Setup Joystick page and confirm whether the Arcaze modules have a Serial Number assigned? This is the only way to differentiate between like devices.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew