Sign in to follow this  
nahtankski

Just Flight 757 freemium panels

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I though this was the best fit.

I have a multi monitor setup and like to have the instruments on separate displays. This works great with most aircraft as I can click and drag and resize the individual components to configure it as I'd like. With the 757 from Just flight, most panels work fine and can be moved and resized, though some panels I am unable to move, (such as the efis and ecam displays) wherever I click on these the display closes. I click on the edges to resize and it closes or I click and drag the mouse bit instead of moving it closes. What can I do in order to prevent this?

Just downloaded and looked at the setup.

The commands for closing the windows are within the gauge files. They are in "XML style" so modifiable.

Any mods cannot be publicly re-distro-ed. So....

PM me if you want the modified gauges with the click spot reduced to have a 10% non-active edge around the popups.

After looking, the ones in question are - EADI, EHSI, EICAS1, EICAS2, RMI and the Compass. (ASI is OK) 

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap