Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Panning issue

Hi seem to have an issue with panning I am using buttons not hat when I disable CP it pans left and right but when I pan up and down its very slow this is with no CP active it has somehow taken over the panning speed even when its not initialized

I would assume the camera cfg file has changed as I see CP entries

I always make these lines 100 I like fast panning after a fresh install of P3D on the vc and spot plane entries

//PitchPanRate=100

//HeadingPanRate=100

Also how do you speed up panning in CP see nowhere to make changes - I see transition speed but that does nothing to speed up panning

Maybe I am missing something can I in fact use panning with CP or is it like ezca where you cant you have to assign a button to a view - hope not - hoping I dont loose effects and I can assign 4 buttons for panning left and right  ////   and panning up and down 

Panning works a bit but very slowly while CP is activated - Keven maybe we could do a teamviewer session - this all seems confusing to me for some reason 

Rich Sennett

Go to Camera > Advanced and change the gyroscopic speed.

To bind views, hold CTRL when on the presets page and click on where it says "-blank-"

Max

Go to Camera > Advanced and change the gyroscopic speed.

To bind views, hold CTRL when on the presets page and click on where it says "-blank-"

Max

Thanks but I know how to bind keys and tried the gyro and it did nothing 

Rich Sennett