Sign in to follow this  
2wheelsup

Blue Sky Scenery ?

Is Gottfried still available to help on his Blue Sky Photoreal Scenery?  I'm unable to download some of his Utah photo scenery areas and he doesn't respond to emails.

I just started using some of his Utah areas but can't get the ones I need.  Would I be better off to go with Megascenery?

Thanks,

Alan

I just downloaded BS Sky Utah a couple weeks back.  Its OK, but does not match MegaScenery which I don't have. MS has better colour and shaper textures. I managed to get all the files.

And MS costs some $40.

It seems to me that it gets down to how bad you want it, what quality you want and whether its worth $40.

I would buy MegaScenery but I have almost the full suite of Orbx and like 3D effect of vegetation (although Utah is a lot of coloured rock). And I just can't afford to by each state at those prices.

I would rather spend it on a good plane at this point.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hello
Since a few months, there is nothing more like new scene
It is as if, this genius author had a problem
Anyone got any news?