Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

Censorship

I have no idea why the post was deleted and I really don't care. What I do care about is your apparent attempt to stir things up. Ain't going to happen. This thread is now locked and you have been warned Stelios. Leave it lie.

Guest dpc

Ah yes, the old Censorship thing again. This is not a government. This is a private organization. A club, so to speak. The owners and managers make rules and also have full control over the content of THEIR site. If they want to delete something, it is THEIR RIGHT to do so with no obligation to us. It is not our RIGHT to do whatever we want on THEIR site. Remember, whatever someone writes on AVSIM is read by others on AVSIM, not in the paper. If AVSIM doesn't want to forward someone elses point of view, then why should they. I think they are pretty darned good about what they let go by sometimes. So this can be summed up in two words. THEIR SITE!Don't like it? Then go start a blogDave