Sign in to follow this  
Delta111

Zoom Aspect sitting in Pilots seat question...

I have don't have EZDOK but do use Trackir..(5) I feel like I am sitting on the dashboard I am so close....I can lean back for enough to fall of my chair to have a normal (to me) view..Can someone tell me where/what to change in FSX.CFG or Camera.CFG to adjust the zoom, say to .50/.70 .. Zooming all the way out (.30) gets me the top of the wheel and the Autopilot....Yes I searched and read almost everything for the last two hours...again, I don't have EZDOK..!!  Surely there must be a solution without buying yet another add-on !!

Thanks

Barry

Surely there must be a solution without buying yet another add-on !!

WideViewAspect = TRUE in the FSX.cfg file.

Barry

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

WideViewAspect = TRUE in the FSX.cfg file.

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Tried that sir...but thank you.....Do you think the addition of 40" 4K Widscreen may have something to do with it..?  Its only this particular aircraft tho..

Barry Coleman

Tried that sir...but thank you.....Do you think the addition of 40" 4K Widscreen may have something to do with it..?  Its only this particular aircraft tho..

Barry Coleman

May need to run the EZDok config tool if it's only the NGX with the issue. I don't use EZDok though. Changing a monitor - by default - will not cause any issues with our product. Whatever other camera add-ons that will effect your views, of course, are an entirely different story.

Kyle Rodgers

Heh, he said several times he doesn't have EZDOK ;-).

Barry, did your eyepoint just got moved too far forward? These commands talk about moving eyepoint:

http://barelybad.com/FSX/FSXintro.htm#Eyepoint

There is a way to change default zoom but you'd have to Google for it.

Yes....I did find that pressing the space bar and scrolling the mouse does move back my perspective.....Ill check out your link as well....Thank You...

Barry Coleman