Sign in to follow this  
KianA320

Looking for suggestions of settings

Well I understand that this is a heavily debated topic but I was looking to get some suggestions I also understand that each PC is different but suggestions would be good as I could then work from there.

I invested in a new PC which has solved my frame rate issues but now the main issue is OOM I like to fly the PMDG airliners into Heathrow often and I am looking for one settings that can get excellent realism without an OOM. Someone who understands each setting much better than I do will not be rare to find I am sure so I was wondering if people could recommend a good balance of detail and no OOMs. I am running P3Dv3.4 latest hot fix and Aerosofts Heathrow and other complex adding around Europe as well as top down coverage of ORBX for Europe and England, ASN16 and ASCA.

Specs - Intel Core i7 6700K Skylake, Nvidia GTX 1080, 16GB of RAM

Well that gonna be hard to answer good luck and I know there isn't a magic cure for OOMs and I know there will be very varied answers. Thanks in advance!

Really, read ANY thread discussing OOM's and you'll get every combination of settings you can think of. All you are going to get with this question is more posts about what each of us does to reduce OOM's. Just look in this forum, you'll find your answer.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/498043-extensive-ooms/

this is just one of them.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors