Sign in to follow this  
xXNightEagleXx

I'm new to PMDG. Questions about policies

I'm about to become a new PMDG customer, but since i have XPlane my only option by now is DC-6. This leads to the conclusion that i have not experiences with their policies and currently my only concerns is whether the DC-6 will see a full X-Plane 11 release version in the future, with current one just being upgraded to compatible level, or this one is already the candidate to become the full release XP11 version through updates. Why i'm asking it? Because i just want to know what i'm doing in order to avoid surprise. I'd like to avoid to expend 70$ for a product and a few months later a whole new version, that requires new a acquisition, is announced/released. I might still be buying PMDG this week even if current version will never become a full XP11 version, but at least i will know what i'm doing.

That said, since i already own the IXEG and FF 767, and after the news that PMDG will bring their big birds, i've just decided that i don't want to invest on others big birds. I'll just save my money to PMDG because their products are amazing (though the IXEG is a nice product). I've been so close to buy P3D just because of PMDG but then the news was announced :)

Thanks in advance to all, specially PMDG

Willian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Willian,

First of all, welcome to the forums.

Regarding your question regarding further development for Xplane 11 have a look here: http://www.avsim.com/topic/499200-state-of-the-union-concerning-x-plane/?p=3523124

Also, please review the forum policy on full names in the PMDG forums here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/