Sign in to follow this  
brucek

XP11: Quick-Look not being remembered after restarting sim?

I did a search here on "quick" but couldn't find any reference to this.  I can set up quick-look views and go back to them while in the sim, but after re-starting the sim 9even if I want to go back to a saved flight), the quick-look views need to be re-setup again.  I noted this in the MD80 (stock), and I probably should try another aircraft to check that this is consistent.

All I have done is to set up new key command for the quick-look views, since I'm on a mac and have no NumPad keys.  Thanks for any confirming info about this, or otherwise.

bruce.

==

Confirmed here that it's just the MD80 (stock).  Sorry for posting this before doing further testing.

B

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Confirmed here that it's just the MD80 (stock).  Sorry for posting this before doing further testing.

B

I tried and in my case it works.

Can you check if your file "MD80_prefs.txt" (inside the MD80 folder) is by any chance write-only? Quick-look views should be registered in that file.

Thanks Murmer:

The file is read/write enabled.  The total contents of the file are as follows:

"I

10 version
_hobs_time 5562.829102
_livery_req 0"
(quotation marks are mine).

I've since ported over the MD80 pay ware from XP10 and that seems to work well.  As do all other aircraft.

Thanks- Bruce.