Sign in to follow this  
wazevedo

fsx se and voxatc in win10 - help?!

had to buy fsx se and m$ wont activate my old copy of fsx. just reinstalled win10.

voxatc 6 wont work. tried the 7 beta and it crashes on launch. have it on a separate drive and running it as an admin and in win7 compatibility mode. no dice.

also, the voxpop base, as of jan/6/17 @ http://www.voxatc.biz/v7v/VoxPopBase.zip is not working. tried to redownload it. been looking in this forum, has anyone got it to work with fsx se?!?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi

I had a similar problem in that I couldn't get the FSX-SE version of the VoxATC v7.2 BETA to work with my FSX-SE install, kept getting 'FATAL ERROR'. However, I downloaded the standard FSX version of the BETA and it worked a treat.

Haven't been able to find a v7 version of VoxPopBase though. :(

I can't remember what version SimConnect it uses, but on a fresh Windows system with only FSX:SE installed there may not be the SimConnect version desired by some addons. Just in case go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM\

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-SP1\

and double click the SimConnect.msi in each to install the other two legacy SimConnect modules.

If it doesn't help, it won't hurt to have those in place and are required by many addons anyway.