Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Tweak assistant and realism shader pack

I have a few questions. Do you need both of these to run correctly or are they completely independent. I've never messed with shaders but I do run orbx, active sky, and Rex texture direct with soft clouds so I'm not sure if tweak assistant and or the shader pack will work together. Can you please explain? I'm hoping I can use everything together.

BZ

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Realism Shader PAck deals only with P3D v3.2.3, and it isn't supported by me anymore. PTA Tool supports all P3D versions from v3.1 up to the latest, and have more tweaks, so I'm making presets for it lately.

Since both apps are dealing with shader files and since PTA Tool can work only with original and untouched P3D shader files, it is clear that both apps can't work together.

My latest pack with sky textures, sun glow textures, PTA Tool and ReShade presets can be found here:

http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/

Be sure to read the INFO section on the website, I've tried to explain basic things there.

cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.