Sign in to follow this  
Terry O'Brien

737NGX Sound control

Can anybody help me....

I am using the settings option in P3D v3 to adjust my sounds in the PMDG 737NGX. My current settings are as follow:

Engine: 20%

Cockpit: 20%

environment: 50%

ATC: 75%

Are these optimal settings?

Unfortunately my ENGINE sounds are always so loud I can hardly hear the ATC commands. It seems no matter how

low I set the Engine sound percentage it always seems too loud. Is there a PMDG setting for engine sound ??

Can anyone suggest the correct way to set up the sound setting for the PMDG 737NGX.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can anybody help me....

I am using the settings option in P3D v3 to adjust my sounds in the PMDG 737NGX. My current settings are as follow:

Engine: 20%

Cockpit: 20%

environment: 50%

ATC: 75%

Are these optimal settings?

Unfortunately my ENGINE sounds are always so loud I can hardly hear the ATC commands. It seems no matter how

low I set the Engine sound percentage it always seems too loud. Is there a PMDG setting for engine sound ??

Can anyone suggest the correct way to set up the sound setting for the PMDG 737NGX.

Have you gone to the CDU and set the PMDGs own sound settings?

PMDG SETUP/OPTIONS/SOUND ?  You get more options which you can use in combination to P3D settings.

It is impossible to hear ATC with the default settings. I find that I have to turn down the ambience down. Are you using AI ATC, or VATSIM, IVAO, out of curiosity?

I always wondered what the cockpit and engine noise would really sound like through headphones in the real plane? It would be nice if this was an option in the future.