Sign in to follow this  
MercenaryTiger

Black Displays after take off

Hi, I was flying the NGX and 10 minutes after the take off, the displays go black...

I had to cancel my VA flight because of this problem...

It would be reaally helpful if anyone replied

Hi, I was flying the NGX and 10 minutes after the take off, the displays go black...

I had to cancel my VA flight because of this problem...

It would be reaally helpful if anyone replied

Please contact support using the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

On the topic of contacting support, I am wondering what time frame should be expected to hear back from the support desk after submitting a ticket?  I know you guys are very busy with the wrap up of the new Queen so if that is the case then no problem.  I am only wondering because I submitted a ticket back on Jan 12 and its status is still being listed as waiting for agent.  The ticket # is 0CF-200AF423-041D and deals with problems with the ops center connecting for updates and livery down loads.  Anyway, thanks for checking if you are able to do so, however, it is entirely possible I missed a step somewhere as well.

Jeff Doerning - PANC : RPVM

On the topic of contacting support, I am wondering what time frame should be expected to hear back from the support desk after submitting a ticket?  I know you guys are very busy with the wrap up of the new Queen so if that is the case then no problem.  I am only wondering because I submitted a ticket back on Jan 12 and its status is still being listed as waiting for agent.  The ticket # is 0CF-200AF423-041D and deals with problems with the ops center connecting for updates and livery down loads.  Anyway, thanks for checking if you are able to do so, however, it is entirely possible I missed a step somewhere as well.

Usually within 48 hours. For tougher issues like the one you're seeing, it can take longer. We usually reply within 48 hours to at least say that we're looking into it, but with the holidays, New Year, and trying to finish up a release, it looks like it might've fallen through the cracks. One of the other techs has it and said he'll be getting back to you momentarily.

Kyle Rodgers

Thats fantastic Kyle, thank you so very much!

Jeff Doerning - PANC : RPVM